Monday, December 03, 2007

december.

its the time again
december
end of the year.


this year there'll be another event.
hari raya haji on the 20th december.
2 additional birthday to add thanks to new friends.


today,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DILLON!
he turns 15 today.
so all the best to that!
[:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIDZIR,
who turns 16 today,
so all the best too.


i got all the dates confused.
i'm really sorry for any errors made by me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AZRI,
who's birthday falls on 1st December,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKHAIL & UNCLE MELGAN & ELNA,
who's birthdays falls on the 2nd December.
today is the 3rd, so its dillon's & hidzir's birthday.


so that's the latest about birthdays.
there'll be more coming up.
had a mini advance birthday celebration for me yesterday.
i love my simple birthdays with family.
cause they're the best
and i would never exchange them for anyone else.
i don't expect anything cause a simple birthday is lovely.

weekends was full of invitations and i finally got to watch Enchanted.
great show.
and after the show, daddy went.
"i know you loved the show cause its all princessey"
and alot of people said that to me too after watching Enchanted.
it is a must watch show this year.
lovee it
[:
i just need to watch Bratz now.
i really want to go out with my friends
i still owe my bestie banana a trip to Novena for creeps.
but its difficult for me to go out now.
sorry friends
all the plans that you made for me are always canceled.
truly sorry.


Grace has left for shanghai and she left us an email.
it made me cry luh
]':
she's like the nicest person on earth who cares about everyone
no wonder she was voted miss congeniality.
HAVE FUN AT SHANGHAI GORGEOUS
i'm pretty sure we'll all miss you here in singapore.
loves!


i miss my besties alot!
i miss going school and having fun
i miss friends all around me and just goofing around!
sigh

TASHA!
we'll go out soon
i hope
but i want too!
its been like 204889479347 years since we went out together.
tsk
we can go out with you, me, kak yana and nasriah.
we go have ayam penyet and just walk around ok?

NASRIAH!
i and kak yana still owe you ayam penyet.
lol
soon ok?

i'm waiting for 13 december now.
that'll be the day if i get into MI or not.
tsk.
wait and wait.

if i don't get in,
i'll go get a job.
cause staying at home will make me a lazy person.
right, right?

boredom strikes when you're doing nothing.
thank god i got the pool and i can just take a dip there.
me, myself and i.

i want to ponder on my future and what it has in store for me.
i want to dream my days away.
i don't want to grow up,
i still want to be daddy's little girl.
i need a vacation.
go to london, or paris or canada to visti my aunt and actually experience real snow.
bleah

i'm so random.
i'm scaring the shit out of myself when nothing is really wrong.
bleah
no one reads this anyway.

everyone is all away.
my superman herbin went OBM and joan too.
grace is away to shanghai
my evill donut friend went to malaysia without telling me. tsk! no wonder he's evil.
i'm stuck in singapore

i want to run away to sentosa luh
can?

birthday wish : *wishes hard*
i can't possibly tell you the wish right?
or it won't come true
and there was not many stars last night.
i wonder where it had all gone?
its not helping me brighten up my days ]:

toodles all.
happy holidays.
much love [:

No comments: