Monday, August 13, 2007

pocket full of poises

SENTOSA WITH FAMILY

i was trying to do the split on the beach


the nicer picture of the cartwheel.
tralala









peace y'all.
welcome to my castle.
that is a mini one.

in the making


bonded by blood.
oreth
[[:



the one who always stands by my side

















hello y'all
i'm not that pretty anymore
pimple face girl is my middle name


that's all folks.
and i got a B4 for my malay
pretty ok for a girl like me
who don't score for malay
was jumping around for getting B4
weird actually
but seeing other people,
make me sad.
and don't feel so happy luh
went to Pizza hut with besties,
faezah,nanasa and fana.
its nice being around them
just love their presence.
won'tmake me so sad.
prelims: 1 week time
mug hard!
but i don't have to take malay anymore
goodbye malay!
you're gone
i don't need you no more.
blueckS!!!
i want flying ballons
]]:
fly,fly,fly!

No comments: