Friday, August 10, 2007

happy holidays

its the school holidays today.
going to mug hard today.

yesterday was terrible.
with the crowd at the padang all
it was havoc
quite hot
and stuffy
and people pushing

the worse part was daddy was not there
because batam don't have holidays
sadly
but he's coming back tonight
to watch ghost whisperer with me

sis is in school now,
brother with cousins
daddy at work
so it's pretty much mummy and me left
and mummy watched a scary malay show
gosh
i hate scary malay shows
they'll scare you off your seat

thanks tasha
for everything
you were so concern towards me
asking how i am and all
thanks alot
i know a million thanks won't express my gratitude towards you
but thanks

and to my other 3 besties,
Farhannah,Faezah, Anansa,
thanks alot
you're the best friends anyone could ever had
you girls are always trying to cheer me up
doing stuffs that we usually do to cheer me up
all the stupid stuffs we do will never be forgotten

and to khairuddin
who tried to make things better
you're the closest to zach,
so do take care of him

ok
thanks to the whole world
for making this place a better place for me

ok i'm so going to study
first major papers for prelims is physics!
then geography
mug,mug,mug

toodles all
happy school holidays

No comments: