Wednesday, August 08, 2007

i can update

thank god for my sister's laptop that i can update.

blogger is kinda irritating

but oh wellss



recent happenings in my life

not good at all

don't want to go into much details.

but i did something really wrong



i realised that in time of need,

i really need people to be around me and talking to me

i use to keep everything to myself,

and its really everything

but telling someone my problems,

may make me feel so much better



i'm thankful that i have a nice and loving family

the oreths.

they make me know the dos' and the donts'

and telling me what is right and wrong

and guiding me throughout the way

although i had some conflicts with mummy,

i don't blame her

cause i know i'm in thewrong

and i'm sorry if i have hurt your feelings mummy

i truly am



and to daddy

who is disappointed in me

for not being more open towards him

i'm afraid that anything i say would be wrong

but daddy said that i could talk to him

for anything

and even if i have a boyfriend

daddy knows about Zach and all

yeah

and we broke up

that's the story cut short



and not to forget my siblings

who got scoldingbecause of me

thanks

you guys are the greatest

[[:



i know posting in the blog is like total crap

but i've said sorry

and i want to make sure everything would be alright

and i want to gain my parent's trust + make them proud by doing well for my o levels

this post is just to remind me of the things that happen and should not be reapeated because i do read my old posts.

so yeah



today

had national day celebrations in school

wasn't much of the mood to celebrate it

had speech day

i am one of the so called 'non-academic prize winners'

got a trophy for modern dance SYF

school has too much money to spare



but nevertheless,

congrats on those who received 'academic awards'

firstly to my 3 besties

fana, 3rd in standard for N levels,

anansa, english

faezah, malay

i'm proud of you guys

i really am



and to Superman[herbin koh puey teck. LOL],

who got first in standard, scholar and i think he has another one

and chinese boy [Khairuddin Azman],

who got english and mr azman was so proud of him



to kenzi ong,

for getting first in standard,



to all the N' level winners,

Eric tan, Leong, Nacha, Rui Ying, Gayatheri, Ting Yuan, Yu Jie, Thinesh and another guy who always disturbs me



basically.

CONGRATS TO ALL PRIZE WINNERS TODAY!!



after school,

went to take my so called HARRY POTTER HAMPER

from LIME

worth

$185

guess what was the content?

shirt that is ultra big, a cap, a notebook,

and a poster of voldermort that is super scary

grrr

but it's free

and it's the first time i actually won something

so yayness to that



national day tomorrow,

plans,

i don't know what are the plans

but for sure,

i'm going to wear red and white tomorrow

and sis has to take pictures

for her NAFA homework

its midnight now,

brand new day to lookfoward too

goodnight everyone

have the sweetest dream ever

and know that you're always loved by someone in this world out there

and i made new nice friends to chat with

yay!

ying jia and selena

nice people

toodles all

happy birthday singapore!!

[[[:

No comments: