Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my day

today, it has been a fruitful day
woke up quite early you can say
despite staying up with my whacky sis last night.
she's crazy but lovveedd by me.

woke up and showered and then followed mummy.
i can say that i'm a very crazy persoon
ROFL
i irritate mummy like alot!
so we went to pay for bills then we went to CWP

there, we went window shopping,
had nothing in mind to buy and then mummy said.
lets go try prom dresses.
something that i've been doing.
i tried on a few dresses.
long and short ones
but the thing was that at first,
there were no one at the changing room
and then suddenly!
there was a whole crowd.
just looking at me trying on dresses
so paiseehh ok.

still can't decide on long or short.
bleahs
got till this saturday.
then my wonderful lovable daddy is going to buy for him
did i tell you how much i love him?
haha
I LOVE YOU DADDYY!

and he has a meeting in singapore tomorrow and then going back to batam
cause me and sis has something on tomorrow.
we're going out
cause she has finished her assignment
-dancesaround
she's FRREEE
finally.
poor daddy has to go back because of us.
but we'll meet soon ok daddyy

ok back to my update.
so tried on dresses and went back
but before that went to NTUC at civic
and i bought caramel macchiato
WOOOTTSS
love it like soo muchhh
hoho

cousins are back.
cause its the hols.
plans to go out with them
they so totally rock my world.
but abit too noisy.
but DOWNTOWN EAST NEXT WEEK!
woooohhooo
yippppeee

come to think of it.
alot of things happening next week
i got my chalet
my prom
nasri's birthday.
i'm so lovinngg it!

chatt with a whole lot of people just now.
my hands are all sore with all the typing.
-rubsmyownhands.
haha
i love having friends.
don't you?
i have a crappy eviilll donnuuttt friend.
ROFL!
his name is Khairuddin Azman.
see khai, i know your full name.
[[:

and ham-ham is cuckooo!
cause i asked his chinese name
and he said hammy chan
so i asked why.
then he say cause he likes jackie chan!
i was rolling and laughing on the floor!
good one.
ahah

and nasri!
ok he's worse
looonngg conversation with him
cause its been a long time since we last chat
and he told me about poly life.
haha!
super funny.
but only for us to know!

all guys
there's girls too ok
like YING JIA and JIA XIN
haha
totally rocked luh
[[:

so that's my day.
pretty rocking right?
i think aqilah oreth is a happy girl today.
-dancesaround.

EVERYBODY ALL FOR ONE,
THIS SUMMER HAS JUST BEGUN
LETS ROCK AND ROLL AND JUST LET IT GO
FEEL THE RYTHMN OF THE DRUMS!!!
woootss
i LOVE HSM2
hees
[[:
totally big fan of HSM
cause zac effrroon is my boyfriend.
don't tell anyone.
hees

toodles all!
loong and crappyy post!
[[:

No comments: