Wednesday, November 14, 2007

its overrr

everyone say it with me!
O LEVELS ARE SO OVER!!
OFFICIALLLLYYYY!
-dances around.
lalalala

no more late night studying.
no more red bull to keep me awake.
no more ugly eyebags!
yay!

and, and, looking foward to prom day.
28th November,
pretty dress for me!
[:
daddy's going to buy the dress
and mummy shoes and hopefully accessories!

and there's also the class chalet.
missing my 5/1 badly already
its like they're my second family
all of them!
[[:

tomorrow,
outing with a few of my classmates to go kaartik house.
then we plan to watch movie.
then i will go out with sis
[[:
long day tomorrow.

am kinda sick now.
have cough.
bleahs
had fever at batam.
damn loser right?
couldn't enjoy.
unfairness
wrong time to get sick!

starbucks haven't call
so damn sad right
they called the last time saying that i filled the vacant post at yishun.
and now, they haven't call.
-ggrrr
never mind.

mdm santha called today,
saying that i could go to millenia institute [MI]
for the first 3 months
[[:
but i don't know if i really have decided on staying in MI to complete my A levels and then to the University
lets just take it one step at a time.

now that everything is over.
i'm just relieved that i made it through.
with the help of family and friends that have been with me throughout this crucial time.
and of course the teachers
[:
a great big THANK YOU!

ok,
going to watch cinderella story now.
movie marathon!
toodles all.
happy holidaysss

No comments: