Wednesday, September 26, 2007

rain

i love it when it rains,
and it did today,
the pitter,patter of the rain drops.
slowly flowing down my face.
it made my troubles go away.
and i felt like i was in lala land.
today was marvellous.
playing in the rain was great

5/1 got home early today.
we left school like about 11.30?
cause mdm santha did not come and leong went to talk to Miss Foo.

the great thing was walking in the rain
though we all got wet.
it was great as everyone had fun.
we were wet from top to bottom.
LOL
but i know i had plenty of fun.
maybe because its been a long time since i did it.
[[:

been going for night studies for the past 2 days.
and been tiring myself out.
but it'll all be worth it.

Graduation in this friday.
]':
sigh
its to fast.
i feel like i'm growing up way to fast.
i still want to enjoy being in a secondary and just be daddy's little girl.
but,
i guess everyone has to grow up no matter what.
i don't feel like graduating although last time,
i yearn to graduate from christ church.

had a chat with khaliesah yesterday,
on life as us.
she's going through alot.
actually, she's going through what i've gone through.
feeling insecure around friends and sometimes, just thinking we don't belong.
but khaliesah,
she's a great girl,
and so is her brother,
they're both great people.
and ought to be treasured and loved.
i'm sure Mr Azman loves both of them equally

and i know my daddy loves me!
[:
and my mummy and my sister and my brother.
having them around throughout my whole life,
that's good enough and i'm thankful
i don't want to ask for more.
i don't want to ask to be famous, or popular, or pretty
cause i am what god wants me to be

so everyone,
do treasure your loved ones
even though they're mean or nasty to you.
deep down,
they love you.

and i recommend girls to buy this book called kira-kira
its a simple but meaningful book.
cried while reading it.
so get it.
or simply call me to ask me for the book.
[:
but Nasriah is reading it now.
hopefully she likes it.

ok got to stop now,
going for night study.
toodles all.

Selamat Berbuke Puase
hees


No comments: