Tuesday, September 18, 2007

hello all

its Tuesday today,
and the 2nd week of term 4.
and its exactly 1 more month to O' levels
is everyone freaking scared?
i am.
-bleahs.

weekend was ok i guess.
the first weekend of the fasting.
though i'm not fasting.
its a girls thing.
it was ok

been with my books like almost all the time
and me and farhannah has the same dumb thing.
we both can't sleep
cause we're scared of the examinations
and a day without practising anything is = torture.
that's us.
the lame-os

today,
anansa did not come
and fana, me and faezah,
coloured our nails.
with high-lighter.
lol
cause we had 45 mins.
to wait for physics remedial.
so we were bored,
took pictures,
and slept
super tired ok

there's nothing much to update actually.
my life is as you can say,
B-O-R-I-N-G
cause i am a boring person.
[:
thanks ar.

study is what i do
going out to buy food.
can't get to go night class.
sigh
2 weeks left till graduation
and then its self study.
i'm bored of my life.

toodles all.

No comments: