Monday, May 21, 2007

The pictures i took with my classmates shows how crazy we are in class.
but,
we're spontaneous
[[:


scary ghost


this is worst ok!



dumb nerds


duh


losers


fake smile?


wtf?
this was influenced by Farhannah,
i'm serious.






this was so long ago.
and i just got it.
it was during the carnival where Leong, Kaartik and Cleon bully me.
just because i'm small.



this was me and Syazannah during dance
[[:


blueck!

candid me







so retard


acting cute

cuter right?


covers face with different hands.
LOL.
figure it out!


see, they're all wearing orange
[[:

kisses

shades




this is what Sentosa looks like now.
LOL






my hero
[[:






my heroine
[[:


i'm daddy's girl.
a.k.a daddy's little one
[[:

peace :p

so adorable right?!
so geram!


i love babies


sis was trying to squeeze me.
but my face expression, FAIL!

My collection of Soda POP girls.
i love it ok
[[:


me wearing my brother specs




retards!







adorble laughing baby


No comments: