Monday, May 07, 2007

my life

Spiderman 3 is a MUST WATCH!
it's nice and touching.
i so love the ending can
[[:

anyway,
MYEs have been stressing.
somehow i wished that there would be no exams
but i'm trying real hard to score my best.
i want to go to a good JC or a POLY
sigh
it's only the MYEs
but hopefully,
i'll be well prepared for O' levels

i miss dancing can?
i miss ice skating can?
i miss those time when i came back early to have my beauty sleep can?
i miss those old times where i'm not so worked up can?

POA paper 2
kill me please.
going to mug non-stop.
Exams will be over next week
[[[:

and i'm going to Batam this weekend.
to be with daddy.
what a joy
[[[:
i want those donuts there,
those corn there,
and the smashed chicken rice.
yummy!

ok.
stop thinking about food.
i have to exercise more.
cause i don't dance anymore.
and i've been eating,sleeping and study.
what a pig.
oink!

and what have been keeping me alive is those BRANDS chicken essence.
that mummy and daddy buys for me.
it really works ok
[[:
some tips.

got to go study POA now.
wish me all the best.
toodles!

No comments: