Thursday, April 12, 2007

random post

ok this is a random post for the week.
cause it's half day of school tomorrow because of the carnival.
so i'm abit free.

I've been sick since like last Saturday
had high fever till Tuesday.
i swear i felt like shit.
i never had fever + bronchitis.
it was bad.
LOL

was on MC on Monday and Tuesday
and i missed quite alot lah you can say.
I missed my physics PRACTICAL!
oh no.
shitness
and my math.
i don't know stretching and shearing.
transformation = screwed!
i'm serious lah

then on Wednesday was catch up day!
i did not go for dance though.
had MC from sports for 1 week
till this Friday.
imagine that.
i love sports and i can't do it.
sian ok.

today!
after school was pure shit.
Leong Kiat took out everything from my bag.
cause i went out of class awhile.
and arranged my stuffs on the table.
he took out EVERYTHING!
omg.
my heart nearly dropped.
but LEONG blamed JOSEPH!
and JOSEPH and LEONG blamed FAEZAH!
so i don't know who did it.
but definitely not Faezah.
hehe

now i'm home!
and i am PMSing.
aiyer.
but luckily it's before dance SYF
yay!
can put my mind to ease.
hooray!

i miss dance.
hopefully i'm fit enough to dance tomorrow.
lets up pray,
LOL.
i'm abit lame and such a loser when i'm well.
hehe.

ok toodles all!
and to those who are FREE THIS SATURDAY!
CHR CARNIVAL!
10am-6pm!
I'LL BE AT A DRINK STALL CALLED THIRST QUENCHERS
& FRUIT BOWLING!
COME FIND ME!
YAY
[[[:

toodles all.
ilovetoday
[[[:
120407!

aqilahoreth ]]]*

No comments: