Monday, April 30, 2007

edit post

ok let me edit my previous.
i seriously don't want to offend anyone.

JUNIOR DANCERS,
i'm sorry kay?
it's not your fault.
was just sad.
i screwed the dance too ok.
i'm sorry.
maybe i was selfish to have put the blames on the younger ones.
everyone did their best
and nothing can ever change that.
i hope you guys will do well for the next SYF
all the best ok.
get a silver sweethearts.
uphold the school name
it's up to you guys now.
jia you!
you're all ke ai the yang wa wa!
but don't dance like one ok girls
[[:
you can do it!

anyway,
it's the holidays tomorrow
and MYEs are here.
gosh

i think i screwed my malay
but i did my best and attempted all questions
i wasn't in the right state of mind today.
i had a sutpid bad migrane at 5, which caused me to bang my head on the bed.
and i cried,
and vomited.
and i feel like dying
it was super bad.
daddy gave me his big warm hug in the morning to ease my pain,
and my sick mummy even went out of bed to massage my head and body.
i love my family
[[[:
i cried when mdm santha asked me what happen and she brought me down for hot milo.
then mr ang, mrs jazz loh, mr bennet tan[oh how i missed him. LOL] and miss tan talked to me.
even Mdm rahimah talked to me.
they asked me to try to do the paper.
and so i did.
i hope i'll do well
bad day can.

anyways.
boring post about me right?
and MODERN DANCE SYF GOT BRONZE
nothing to celebrate about.
but i'm proud of everyone ok.
[[[:

aqilah <3s the world

No comments: