Wednesday, January 03, 2007

my story

it's back to school.
i am in 5/1
the good thing is that it's the same good classmates.
the bad thing is mr meanie is not in the same class.
sigh.

i don't know how i am feeling now.
it feels great to be back in school.
i love school.
but what rollercoaster ride it is going to being me this year is yet to know.

my form teacher name is miss santha.
hopefully she is nice.
first day is not so bad after all.
seeing my friends leaves a smile on my face.

however,
there is this emptiness that i can't express.
forget it.
i shall not even go into it.

my goals for this year.
-get silver for modern dance SYF
-pass my o'levels this year with at less than 15 points.
-get a job after o'levels.

it's not much,
but it's not easy.
i have to give up more time for myself than last year.

one day i'll fly away.
leave all this to yesterday.

ok then.
boring post.
i'll try to update about something nice next time.
anyway,
no one reads my blog or tags it.
so i'm just writing about myself.
<333!

lala*

No comments: