Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i belong to me

i guess it's the weather that is making everyone sick.

tasha, fana, kenzi and even 'him' are not feeling well.
i'm no better.
my dry cough is like bad.
and i have alot of phlegm.

did not go for dance today.
):
mummy don't allow me cause i looked pale.
missing dance already.

i have homework!
yay!
something to do.
i'll finish it by tonight.

thanks fana for taking my homework for me.
she's like the sweetest friend in the whole wide world.
she is like my idol.
she's smart, pretty and nice.

today they had a match.
Christ Church against Naval Base.
they lost.
):
how sad.
they did their best.
score was 4-2
Scorer was Leong.
my kor!

ok then.
nothing much.
going to do malay.
super difficult lah the paper.

and new song people.
by jessica simpson.
enjoy.

i belong to me,
i don't belong to you.
my heart is my possesion.

toodles all.
and do take care.

aqilahoreth*

No comments: