Monday, October 30, 2006

whee!

ok the house is all mine!
hehe.
means that i am all alone at home.
damn scary.

kak liyana is taking her o'levels starting from today.
oh god may you bless her and let her pass.
amin!

hehe.
today i am feeling hyper.
cause my body is not aching anymore and i don't feel restless!
thanks to that beauty sleep i had last night.

kinda bored at home though
i think i have said that like a billion times.
haha

faezah and anansa got the job at Starbucks right?
i guess they have to put in alot of work.
remembering and stuffs like that.
just messaged faezah and she said that the store manager was mean.
she bullied faezah.
i guess that is part and parcel of work life right?
some people are bitchy about their position.
whatev.
i just want to work at Starbucks next year still.
cause i want to learn how to make coffee.
hehe.
my favourite
(:

ok so my aim for this hols are.
-take ice skating lessons
-go out with Nasri.
-go out with my schoolmates and classmates.
-have that mount k reunion at Sentosa.
-celebrate my sweet 16
-rest.
-no idea already.
haha.
will write more when i know.

and i want to buy next year assesments.
seeing my sister studying,
makes me worry.
haha.
so will do abit of work.
thank god i got a sister that is 1 year older then me
hehe
(:
feeling so blessed.

ok what a long and boring post.
agreed everyone.
yeah.
so toodles all.
and kak liyana is bringing home LJS!
yeahness.
and maybe later i am going to the gym.
or to the pool.

lala*

No comments: