Tuesday, October 17, 2006

photo time!

TIME FOR PHOTOS!
for the course and Isaac's birthday!

This is the Endeavour group together with the Miss Wan


This is the V.S.J.C and Miss Wan
without Cynthia.


This is the Super Duper 3 and Miss Wan
without Iena and Aidah.

THE WINNERS!
FAT team together with Miss Wan
full length version


FAT team again with Miss Wan
half body version


Me taking the voucher from Miss Wan.
i look dumb.
hehe


The FAT team waiting to do our catwalk.
sexxyyy.


Me saying about the outfit i wore.


Just candid pictures.
of Nina and Fana


4NA7 rocks!
reunited.
but this picture can see my eyebags.
damn ugly lah me.


Candid picture.
doing makeup.

Candid picture.
doing makeup.



ISSAC ORETH 9th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!



The ice cream cake upside down.
dellliiccciooouuss!


My uncle and cousins and me.
without my sister.
at swensens


i am enjoying myself can't you see.
yyuummmyy ice cream cake!


me alone.
candid picture.
sis took it.


me and sis on Saturday.


the Oreth family (:

Dumb me outside toys r' us
there is a kid in me!
(:


Isaac and ME!
haha.
i love the pink hair.
so FETCH!


can't you see the vain girl in the car.
haha.


Nina and Tasha cleaning their face during the course
haha.


them again

Ok its the end!
toodles everyone!
hope you enjoy!
lala*


No comments: