Friday, September 15, 2006

today.

today was wacked.
together with faeazah and farhannah.
haha.
we were like totally dancing outside class.
and i was pretending to be a princess.
waving like how a princess should be.
haha.

guess what were we dancing?
ermm..
not really dancing.
we were going TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT
and SPARE ME MY LIFE
and lastly I WAS ROBBED BY TWO MEN.
all because of the video from youtube.
damn hilarious.
and Afiq saw me dancing.
oopppss.
embarassing
(:

this whole week, we have been given loads and loads of worksheets
and FINALLY!
i got my mount kinabalu shirt!
damn plain.
there is only deco at the front.
so...
i am putting my name at the back of the shirt.
cool right.
haha

next week we have POA enrichment.
yeahness to that too.
an outsider is going to teach us POA
actually to make us understand that subject better.
yups.

TOMORROW!
am going to Sentosa!
hooray!!!!!!
well that is all.

no sad stuffs huh.
yeah.
i shall not be the oh so dramatic Aqilah
hehe.
my aim from now on is to stay happy.
no matter what happens
(:
think positive!

and i saw Stacie Orrico yesterday!
omg!
not exactly her real live.
on tv i meant, the singapore idol show
and she sang my favourite song!
I'm Not Missing Youuu!!
*screams*
totally into that song.
can't put in my blog though.
damn it.
i can't find the song.
someone help me!!!
hehe

ok thats all.
going for dinner at KFC now.
don't jealous ok!
hehe

love you people!
kisses!

lala*

No comments: