Saturday, September 23, 2006

feeling dumb

so everyone is talking about my sister.
saying she hurt everybody
i guess they should.
cause i agree she is in the wrong.
i will try to talk to her.
but i don't really know what is happening.


tasha thanks for that nice things you wrote in the blog about me.
but i don't think i swing my hair
neither does my friends, who always hang around with me think so
you know why i don't think it swings.
cause my back hair is damn too heavy too do that.
unless i have a heavy head.
cause there is a whole lot of gel and stuffs on my hair.
everyday.


i think you should rewrite that
and whatever kak liyana is quarreling with NURUL
repeat again.
NURUL.
no one should write about kak hariyana and stuffs.
cause it seems so wrong.
and i don't side my sis.
seriously.
i scold her.
yeah.
so that is all.


i know it is a free world.
i don't know, i think my sis told everyone that.
yeah.
so write anything you want.
but about kak hariyana.
nobody knows much about them except for the both of them.


going out.
toodles.


lala*

No comments: