Monday, July 24, 2006

malay n' level oral

well shitness.
today was malay oral
it was ok.
but it was seriously tough.
glad that is over.
so i can announce...
MY N' LEVEL ORALS ARE SO O-V-E-RRRRRR!!!
yipeee!!

ok prelims starts next week.
but...
i am not prepared.
so shit..

this friday.
to those who wants to know.
I AM DANCING!
for BALLET UNDER THE STARS, at FORT CANNING.
those who wants to go must BOOK the TICKETS, at SISTIC.
the amount you have to pay is about $20 bucks.
the date is 28th July 2006!
ok.
but not forcing anyone.
i mean those who want to go,
and don't be late.
cause my performance is the opening performance.
so yeah.

i had to miss dance today cause of oral.
shitness.
all that nervousness made me tired.
therefore,
my mummy won't let me go.
i so have to catch up on wednesday.
someone help me.
i have not been having enough sleep.
and i am super tired.

friends have been like that.
everyone seems ok.
and i don't want hurt my friends again
so i shall just follow what they do.
and that makes me feel like a total loser.
which apparently i am.
after all that has happened.
i do have alot of friends.
but i don't feel like i have.
i am confused myself actually.
what a sore loser i am.
oh wells.
i just let the days pass.
and if i am without friends,
be it.
i am just thankful for those who have been there for me.
that is all.

oh well.
now i want to sink on the sofa and take a break while drinking root beer.
then off to studies.

toodles.
kisses.
love

lala*

No comments: