Tuesday, July 18, 2006

fucked up day.

today is a bad day for me.
it just got worse.
first off,
in the morning.
i had no freaking school uniform,
bad morning!
haiz.
and i had to wear my sister's school uniform.

then came to school.
feeling glum.
talked to iena.
about the post she write.
she say it was not me.
then she say why i 'terasa'.
i felt so stupid
maybe i am.

so then it was recess.
i did not feel like going down.
or talking to anyone
so i stayed in class
then iena said " you angry with me ar?"
then i say "for what?"
then she say" cause i write about you in my blog."
i was hurt.
i felt the pain.

i am just a girl
i am not a good friend
i am a sucky one at that.
now i know
i am naggy like an old grandmother.
i hurt people feelings,
and I AM SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE HURT.
i am truly sorry
:'(
SORRY TASHA.
SORRY IENA.
SORRY NINA.
SORRY NISA.
SORRY AMY.
SORRY FAEZAH.
SORRY ANANSA.
SORRY FANA.
SORRY NURUL.
SORRY TIARA.
SORRY KAK YANA.
i just feel i did something to you guys.
i am just stupid.
i am not worth being your friends or sister.
sorry if your feelings got hurt by me.
i am dumb.

then i had dance today,
i got distracted
i could not get my moves right
therefore,
blisters came out,
and scolding from mr adam.
i deserve it.

this post is like my day for today.
so much happened.
in just a day.

not trying to find sympathy.
well this is my life.
and iena is right.
i am not the only one having a miserable life.
now i realise.
iena did something for me.
she made me realise.
my life is a fake.
i am nothing but an irritant.

well aqilah
i hate you alot.
just go away.
you will be doing everyone a favour.
thanks.

thats alll.
toodles for now.
kisses.

lala*

No comments: