Wednesday, January 18, 2006

he is going ite.

well it is confirmed.
he is going to ite.
haiz.
last night i talked to him,
i found out.
i cried.
from like 11 till 1.
i slept
woke up at 5.
cant sleep till i wake up to go to school lah.
that is all.
hmm yeah.

ok i am so sad.
but in school,
i try not to be sad.
so no questions will be asked.
yup2.

had fun today at modern dance.
it is not so tough.
i was lifted to the air.
felt like an angel flying.
then when shaun carried me i feel directly on his shoulders.
and the worse thing was that my throat hit his shoulders.
so ya.
my throat hurts.
tasha was so funny.
ok cant type it out.
modern dance secret
sshh!
and mr adam made me keep his thing.
like what the hell.
all me.
its ok lah.
i can cope.

ok stop here.
one person to wish now.
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY DIYANAH!!!!
<3>
hehe.
kisses!

toodles

lala*


No comments: