Monday, January 30, 2006

haiz.

Well life defintiely sucks.
its been a long time i update this blog.
No time perhaps.

Ok now is the chinese new year period.
First of all Happy Chinese New Year to all the chinese.
Had my reunion dinner at Singa Inn on Saturday.
Spent about 170 sing dollars.
Grandma paid for that.
My 'nyai' was also at the reunion dinner.
blah.blah.blah.
Before that we did alot of things.
we went to geyland.
i and my sis bought 'tudung'
ate there.
left and went to downtowneast shalet.
ate some more.
then went for reunion dinner.
fat already.

yesterday did not go visiting.
daddy was at work on duty.
wasted.
if not i can collect more 'hangbao'.
not many chinese relative.
wait have alot.
just dont know them that is all.

i went out with my uncle and auntie.
then we went over to their house.
and my brother slept there.
and i went home
quarreled with my mummy.
till now.
haiz.
whatev!
i slept outside last night.
freezing half to death.
barely even sleep.
cause she lock my room door.
lame.
i wanted to run away from home.
my sis told me not to.

wake up today.
feeling sad.
did not eat.
till i went over to my uncle house for chinese new year.
ate then leave.
later going out to meet my dad.

valentine's day coming.
my competition coming.
test coming.
all coming.
haiz.
stress.
*boys dont ask me out for valentine's day.
cause i wont go out.
sorry.

well i guess that is all.
toodles for now.
sorry if this is a boring post.

lala*



No comments: