Saturday, June 11, 2005

Misses

Hey i just miss everyone in Singapore..I cant live without my sister..I just miss her disturbing me and making me irritated..I hope time passes fast..So i can go and hug my sister.. I miss my mummy.. I miss how she use to scold me all the time but i know she loves me..I miss Abdul.. I miss talking to him and doing stuffs with him..


Now here inAmerica is 1.30 in the afternoon..My daddy and bro is sleeping..I am crying here...Alone..Yesterday we had a party here..It was my other cousin i guess..I was not there..I was in my room alone..Missing my baby and my sister..Haiz :'( I might go out today..I want to get my sis things and my mummy's things..i might not update tomorrow or the next day cause i might go out..I am leaving for Canada on Monday which means i cant go online..I am so going to miss everyone..Sobx :'(


I got to go..I hope everybody is doing fine there in Singapore..Take care..


.: Hugs and misses :.
.: Aqilah Oreth :'( :.


In America is afternoon
In Singapore is morning

No comments: