Thursday, June 09, 2005

In America

Well me updating from America..It has been 7 years since the last time i came here..And everything changed..Ryan has grown bigger..He is heavier than Isaac imagine that..Randall here just like to smile and be happy..such a cutie.. Now it is night but in Singapore it is morning.


I so miss my sister..I so miss my mummy..I so miss Abdul..I so miss everyone..But i will try to be happy yeahs here..But just remember everyone of my friends..I LOVE YOU GUYS!!


Kak Yana please dont cry anymore..It really hurts me knowing that you cried for me..I am sad too..But i will come back and buy for you loads of thing..I LOVE YOU ALOT2 okies..Remember that i am always by your side no matter where i am..Stay happy..


Abdul Nur i know you are sad also..But no matter where i am also i will never forget you cause you are my baby darling..Take care! Study hard..Take care of my sis okies..Make sure


Ok..I got to go..Take care..Abdul Nur eat and gain more weight and get well soon..Kak yana study hard and all your dreams may be fufiled...Good luck..


.: Lots of hugs and misses :.
.: Aqilah Oreth:.

Time in America: 1.22am
Time is Singapore: 12.26pm

No comments: