Monday, June 04, 2007

new skin,new song

i've changed my blogskin and blog song.
thanks
i'm so proud of myself.
hees
[[:

had school today.
went for POA
and it freaking rained
and half of me and half of Farhannah was wet.
damn retarded i tell you.

can anyone spell boring holidays?
well i can.
the fact that i have to study and go for remedials
Afiq told me to tahan
and i told him that i'm tahanning!
lol
is there such a word?
*wonders*
i doubt so.

went to causeway point with mummy just now.
and i love those YOGHURT SHAKES
yummy
[[:
and i still don't have my strawberry strudel.
heess

and this is to KENTOT!
KENTOT,
CAN YOU LIKE STOP GOING TO CAMPS!
WE ARE LIKE SUPPOSE TO GO TO ESCAPE TOGETHER!
ok
[[:

i'm a donkey.
abang nazlie calls me that.
and he is shrek
and kak liyana is princess fiona.
hohoho

enjoy the rest of the holidays people!
taking care
[[[:

No comments: