Monday, November 27, 2006

boring monday

well weekend has been tiring.
Saturday was start off early as my grandmother came to my house and start waking us up.
but i was sleeping outside so the sun practically woke me up.
had breakfast and we were off.

went to sent my grandma home
then we went to eat at Macdonalds.
we were stuck there cause it was raining
but we left after it subsided.
then it was off to Marina Square
cause daddy wanted to buy the same swimming costume as Isaac
and mummy wanted to buy pants.

then after that we were off to Far East plaza.
i had to get something.
Dadd and Isaac bought the cutest thing on earth.
Same SPONGEBOB BOXERS!
damn cute.

Then the boring part was the visiting.
not for hari raya.
for wedding and somthing.
the day ended late.

Sunday was great.
it was a picnic cum advanced birthday party.
we had games,
loads of food and drinks.

it was raining though.
that spoiled everything.
i pretty much enjoyed myself despite being sick.
haha
that is me.

well that is all.
Tasha is leaving this Saturday.
oh man.
Going to miss her like alot.
Auntie Sarinah is leaving this Sunday.
damn sad lah!!

toodles all!

lala*

No comments: