Friday, May 05, 2006

mid year exams

oh wells.
malay paper,
english paper,
social studies,
geography,
Principal Of Accounts Paper 1
&
Chemistry.
all finished.
done.
kaarpish!

next week will be the last week and i will be so glad that it is over
(:
lalalala.
today was chem
i think it is going to be easier then physics.
although i haven take my physics paper yet i can imagine the paper.
it will be like whoa!
shitness.

well i and tasha are ok.
but i feel that you are giving me a cold shoulder.
you dont call me anymore
you dont share anymore things with me.
i miss knowing everything about you.
do call me when you have the time ok.

hmm...
what shall i talk about.
mummy is still cold to me.
cause of my brother.
but what the heck i did nothing wrong.
oh wells.
shitness in life.
yeah2.
ok well that is all.
i seriously dont know what to type.
ahah.

love cha people!
kisses!

lala*

No comments: